Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lobster Face!!!!


I walked into the men's restroom at work today. Thank God there was nobody in there because I would have just died if I had walked in on a co-worker using one of the urinals, which are of course front and center in the room. In my defense I must say it was an honest mistake. The doors all look alike and they are not well marked. I also try to avoid using public restrooms whenever possible so it is not like I am in and out of there everyday. I think that in the 4 years I have worked here, I have used the facilities in this building maybe 10 times... I know, I know TMI!!!! But here is the embarrassing part, someone was coming "IN" as I was quickly exiting. OMG! Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately..... it was someone I kind of know. I think I muttered something like "wrong door" as I was slinking away down the hall. It is going to be one of those days!!!!

No comments: