Friday, January 25, 2008

Lowes + Home Depot = LOVE


Ok, I wil admit it.......I love going to home improvement stores......like really, really love. Actually I prefer it to shopping for clothes (this is classified information and if you tell anybody I will have to cut you! Just kidding..... about the cutting part I mean.) I know the stores like the back of my hand and I can tell you where to find anything there. Men are always shocked by this. Apparently, women are not supposed to like going to these stores... but I do. Actually, I see women (stylish women even!) in these stores all the time...and not just in the frou frou areas like plants, lighting, paint, and appliances (although these are some of my favorites) but in lumber, electrical, and plumbing too. These stores are also great places to pick up men...not that I would know anything about that or anything...ahem. :)

No comments: