Monday, May 18, 2009

Eight Walgreen's later.......


I was getting low on my favorite shampoo and conditioner so I drove all the way to Walgreen's on Saturday to pick some up. When I got there, they had only one bottle in stock. For some unknown (yet still exciting) reason, my favorite shampoo was on sale for $2.37 down from the usual $9.99. I looked a little closer at the sale tag and in small print it said "final closeout!" Story of my life people, story of my life. Everything I like gets discontinued. I am still pissed off that Secret deodorant no longer makes "Arctic Apple" clear deodorant. I could rant about that one for at least half an hour. I asked the sales clerk what was going on with my favorite shampoo and she said it was probably because the bottle was being re-designed (I love the pink and gold bottle... shallow but true!) So, over the course of the weekend I went to 8 different Walgreen's and now own 12 shampoos and conditioners. Approximately $240 worth of products for less than $60 bucks. I am set for awhile at least. Now I just have to find some place to store it all.

No comments: