Thursday, October 22, 2009

Is it me?????

I have had 2!!! TWO!!!! 2!!!!! people come up to me today and mention how they are getting together their Thanksgiving menus and have started all the pre-planning. What is wrong with me???? I can barely plan what I am having for dinner tonight, let alone a month from now. I wish I was as organized as some people seem to be.... actually... I am a pretty organized person, I just never seem to have enough time to do all the things I want to do. I am kind of an all or nothing type of person so if it is not something I can do and do well, I try not to even get started on it. Maybe that is the whole problem,
I should just half ass my way through life in an attempt to get more done. Seriously!!!! It does seem to work for some people. Hmmmmm.... I may have to try this.

No comments: