Monday, July 28, 2008

Not a good look....

Despite my best efforts to prevent it from happening, it is official........ I have a farmer's tan! I know...I know...how could this be? I never go outside without at least a gallon of SPF 1000 on my arms, neck, and face. Apparently even this is not enough. I am usually the person wearing long sleeves in the heat of the summer to prevent tanning because my arms are getting really freckley (is this even a word?) and it is beginning to concern me a little. This year however I just could not stand the heat and I have been wearing short sleeves. Yesterday...just floating around in the pool.... I look down at my arms and OMG.... a distinct difference of colors was going on about 2 inches above my elbow. How could this be??? Thank God it is only my arms and not my neck. (Insert redneck jokes here folks!) You know how stupid that would look? I am hoping that a good dose of self tanner can remedy the solution.

No comments: