Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year.... I am finally back.

I have been away for a couple of weeks and it was starting to look pretty bleak around here so I thought I would put in an appearance. The holidays completely wore me out and then last week, everyone at the office was sick so I had to put in a lot of overtime. Things are finally slowing down a little so I thought I would check back in so that everyone would not think that I had quit the blog. Several of my favorite bloggers have gone MIA or have just deleted their whole sites in the past couple of months and I can't say that I can blame them. I have asked myself many times why I continue with this thing.... but I am just going to keep on keepin on. Give me a couple more days and I will get back in the swing of things. I hope everyone has had a fantastic start to "09."

No comments: