Thursday, February 12, 2009

97 cents

I stopped and filled up my gas tank on the way to work this morning. Thank God it no longer costs over a hundred dollars to fill it up. It was really killing me and I was beginning to cut back on any trips in the car to the point that I was beginning to feel like some kind of home bound person. Right now a full tank is hovering somewhere around $45 which while not exactly painless, I guess I can't complain. Anyway the whole point of this story is that when I got out of my car and looked at the pump, I noticed that the person that had been there before me only bought 97 cents worth of gas. Who buys 97 cents worth of gas? How sad! Are they in that bad of shape that is all they could afford? ...........I worry about crap like this way too much.

No comments: