Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yuck!!!

Remember the episode of the Newlyweds where Nick is eating a sandwich and just as he goes to put it in his mouth, Jessica yells at him to stop because there is green mold on it? He then says that he had just eaten another sandwich right before she stopped him. Remember the look of horror on his face at the thought of having eaten moldy bread? Well, that was me at lunch today. I had gotten up early and made a beautiful sandwich for lunch and I swear to you there was no mold on that bread!!!! It was a brand new loaf too which really pisses me off. The humidity here zaps everything. Luckily I noticed it before I put it in my mouth because I probably would have thrown up if I had taken a bite of the mold. I am starving now!!!!! I really wanted that sandwich. :(

No comments: