Friday, November 6, 2009

On my mind......

5 random things on my mind today...this exact moment........my mind is a scary place sometimes.

1. Now there has been a second shooting.....in Florida...all the freaks and weirdos are coming out of the woodwork now. If something like that ever happened where I work, it would probably happen in my office since I am by the front door. On the other hand, if it happened on another floor, I could be the first one to get the hell out.

2. Craving a Baby Ruth bar for 2 days now. What is really weird is that I don't particularly like baby Ruth Bars and I have only had maybe 5 of them in my entire life.

3. I wonder why there were 8 cop cars on I-10 between Mason road and Katy Mills mall yesterday. They were all giving out tickets too....must remember to watch my speed when going through there today.

4. I am not picking up nuts today.... too tired. Have to stop by library and Ulta on the way home. Might stop and get a new pleco from Petsmart to replace the one Melrose murdered. The one that is left seems kind of lonely and needs a friend.

5. Feel kind of "bleh."......cramps.......perhaps this explains the Baby Ruth thing......

No comments: