Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You are so kidding me right now?????

Top three things that are driving me crazy right now (and I found myself doing one of them today!!! Arghhh!!!)

1. "Are you kidding me right now?" What is going on with this? It is so over used... kind of like "Gag Me With A Spoon" from the 80's.

2. "At the end of the day" Really pissing me off. This is usually used by somebody that is telling you some, "blah, blah, blah" story that you probably were not interested in hearing in the first place. Bosses and parents use this one a lot.

3. Uptalking - I found myself doing this today. How could I ???????????? In case you don't know what uptalking is.... Definition-Uptalk--A speech pattern in which phrases and sentences habitually end with a rising sound, as if the statement were a question. Very annoying and makes you sound clueless. Don't, I repeat don't do it!!! Please!!! It is one of those things that once you start, you can't stop.

No comments: