Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hopefully it ends after three strikes....

My week so far.....
1. My lawn mower blew up------- $300 Ka-ching!!!

2. I hit a water pipe with my golf cart... water everywhere---- Ka-ching!!! $30 in parts and a big pain in the ass. Actually, having to hear about my hitting the water pipe over and over and over from "others" was the most annoying part.

3. Driving down the road minding my own business when a brick (Yes, a brick!!!) falls off of a landscaping trailer several cars ahead of me, hits the hood of the Lexus in the next lane over, and then whacks my front headlight (a total loss), and then moves on to the car behind me. It took all of my strength to remain calm and not have a big hissy fit/total meltdown.------ $425 in repairs. Ka-ching! Ka-ching!

I just KNOW it has to get better!!!!!!

No comments: