Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Snip...Snip...6/365


I get my hair cut at a salon 2-3 times a year. Luckily, the hair style that I have does not need to be trimmed every 4-6 weeks to keep it looking good. I use the "professional" cut as a guide for in between trims that I do myself which works out pretty well because 1. I never seem to have time to get to the hair salon and my stylist requires what seems like a 3 week in advance appointment and 2. No way am I going to pay $75 for a haircut every month. You men don't know how lucky you have it. You can get away with a $15 cut.....women can't.
So, yesterday after I finished my trim, I looked down and saw this "face" in the trash where I had dropped the hair. This is exactly how the hair landed. For a moment, I was afraid that it was some kind of sign that I had really screwed up my hair and that this was going to be the look on my face when I saw how the trim had turned out. The cut actually turned out pretty good although I am a little concerned at how long that piece of hair that forms the nose is. Crap! I did not think I had cut off that much!!!

I saw this the other day and I got a good laugh. The sad part is that I know people who would do this kind of stuff. Hah! Hah!

No comments: