Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Check....Check 1...2... Check....

Yep...... this thing is apparently still on. I actually got an email from someone asking me where I have been. Well, I have been around....just have not had much to say lately and I have been a little busy at work I guess. I have just been in some kind of funk which is so not me. I don't know if it is just that time of the year, all the gloom and doom in the media or what. Laura has just not been a very fun girl lately. Bleh!
Hopefully things will pick up soon and I will be back to my old, fun, self. I think maybe I need to take a trip somewhere or do something crazy and fun. Any ideas????? Looks like tonight I am staying in and I have a date will the finale of Project Runway. How sad is it that I even plan on watching it live and not on Tivo? Arghhhhhhh!

No comments: