Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh No She Didn't!!!!

Yes, actually I did! After making a promise to myself 15 or some odd years ago that I would never do it again... I went and cut me some bangs. At least they are of the subtle side swept variety and not a heavy fringe or anything. I am pretty happy with the way they look but I am coming to terms with the fact that I will now have a date every morning with my Chi to straighten out the annoying wave. Oh well, I will probably hate them once the humidity of summer starts and I end up with a poodle head. At least next week is Spring Break!!! One whole week of being a bum and doing whatever. I would love to go somewhere and see something new but everybody else has to work. I thought about going to visit a friend in San Diego but there is actually a lot of stuff I need to catch up on around here. Nobody had better wake me up with 6am phone calls..... and if you think I am talking about you... then you are probably right!!!

No comments: